Saturday, November 19, 2011

Puttin' In Work



Ride Dirty ( 8x10inch, acrylic ink, india ink, pencil and watercolour, 2011)









Salutations! Here are some things I've been working on. The piece at the top I finished yesterday, and is just a practice piece to get my typographic, compositional, and rendering skills tighter. They need more work! I'm not happy with the piece as a whole but I like some of the elements. The second image down is just a black and white version cause I thought it looked cool (maybe better than the colour version? you be the judge). The next two images are some of the process from a collaborative logo design over the summer - I took care of the calligraphy while my man Colin worked on the digital side and the rest of the branding. Lastly we have a wildstyle design for my man Jamie aka DJ AA. Wildstyle isn't my specialty, and this piece definitely still has a couple kinks to work out, but overall I'm pretty happy with the final feel. Catch you on the flip!

No comments:

Post a Comment