Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Catching Up






Yo! What's good! Welcome to 2012. I've got some serious catching up to do - I've been so busy working I haven't had a chance to make a post in a minute! Here's a mini mural I did for Ihuman's new home a couple of months ago, and finally got around to grabbing a few photos of. Ihuman is a really dope local organization that provides artistic opportunities for at-risk youth from about 12-24 - check them out at www.ihuman.org to find out more. They just moved offices and needed some fresh coats of paint, nah' mean? As always, I was more than happy to oblige. I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with many of the kids from the program and some of the work they produce is mad ill, I had to grip a piece last Artwalk along with a fly grey Ihuman hoodie. This piece lives in the stairwell that leads to the music studio downstairs, which mainly produces music in the Hiphop spectrum, and that's my ish right there. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment