Saturday, September 10, 2011

No Guts No Glory





No guts, no glory! I'm here with a quick update and a couple detail shots of some work I did on the open wall up here in Edmonton yesterday. The piece was meant to turn out gory (hence the text 'Cannibal System' and (not pictured) 'Sick of Bablyon') but somehow ended up looking like skulls eating florescent spaghetti. That's actually way better anyways. I've got a busy couple weeks ahead of me - school just started again and I'm in the middle of designing three more new murals, as well as getting ready to paint at the Kaleido festival on Saturday. The Kaleido event should be dope, 3 other artists and I have been provided with supplies and honorariums and will be collaborating on four canvases in the 'Exquisite Corpse' method, which basically entails each artist painting one section of each canvas - the other artists are talented and have been painting for a while, so I'm excited to see the results. I'll be back with photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment